- Before you start working on/promoting for your product, get to know your audience. You need to either meet a demand or create one to succeed.
- Competition is not always bad for your business. Learn from your competitors but make sure not to copy them.
- When working with your marketing team or agency, respecting the intelligence of your audience should be a priority.
- Avoid confusing your consumers by havning multiple messages in your ads. This Panasonic Ad as an example.
- When you meet the consumers' need, they will eventually promote your product.
@RTA_Dubai is a successful example.
- Youtube is taking a very smart path to open the space for consumers, producers & advertisers, by providing them with all reasons to be there.